8.07.2006

Overhaulin' Recap

Craig got back from filming an episode of Overhaulin' in Cali on Saturday. He had an awesome time and was able to make some friends and contacts out there that hopefully he can use later on to further his career.

He came back excited from the trip and said he loved flying. He was excited about the return flight. He flew in the new 777 (I think). He said there was a tv in every headrest with about 10 movies to choose from and XM radio to listen to if you wanted. He had an awesome time and was offered the opportunity to go back for pay if he wanted. He is thinking about going back in spring and helping on another build. He got to meet Lanzini from Lanzini Motorsports (they build celebrity cars and crazy customs). Lanzini and Chip Foose both offered him a chance to return. An awesome opportunity that was given to him. I'm glad he took it and hope that he is able to return.

This is the Corvette they built!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen...the car. =) I would have loved to be there. You know me, and know that I am a corvette lover...but I am also a fan of Overhaulin'. Tell Craig that I am sooo jealous!

Courtney