8.29.2006

Being happy, positive, and some thoughts on blogging

I guess my life has been boring the past couple of weeks because I can think of nothing worth blogging about. Well there are a few things but I'll save those for later. I have had a major attitude change in the past few days which has put me in a positive state of mind. It feels good to have positive thoughts again because I could feel myself becoming more and more negative every day. That is a bad feeling! It is amazing how at times God sends a person or even just a comment your way at just the right time. It's amazing how he knows what you need, even when you don't.

This blog helps me stay positive about things, especially when I get a comment from someone who says they are thinking about me, praying for me, or that I may have helped them in some way. There are more people than I realize who read this blog and many of you are friends from either high school or college. Some of you I haven't seen since graduation from one school or another, but have been able to reconnect through this blog. Some of the people who read this blog know more about the early times of my illness than others and know that I am only scratching the surface of the things I went through. To those people who were there for me I want to say, "Thank You!"

This blog is hard to write at times because I want to make it semi-enjoyable to read and for that to occur I have to include some emotion. That emotion may be sadness, happiness, worry, etc. By including that emotion, it forces me to open up and tell the world what I am feeling. I don't spill my guts on here but I do have to open up sometimes to the point of being uncomfortable. No one has ever judged me in a negative way publicly because of what I have written, but just putting myself out there for judgment is hard.

And with that said...I'm done for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to be positive agian, huh!? Never forget that you ALWAYS have someone pulling for you. And God will never give you more than you can handle even if you feel like he did. I knew you'd get through this! I'm so happy for you.
Tomorrow can only bring better days! Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Like the first comment, Postive again? I have never seen a person go through something so life changing as this has been for you, but I am not so sure that everyone could be a strong as you were. Keep it up ;)

Courtney