8.16.2006

AHHHH!

Being diabetic sucks! I know it will get better but i feel like I am constantly playing a game trying to keep the ball balanced in the middle. My sugar will drop and I will get shaky so i have to eat some sugar to bring it up. I always eat too much and then my sugar is way high! This is nuts. Hopefully it will get better soon. Just needed to vent. I plan on having a better blog soon....my life is so revolved around medication right now I dont have much time to reflect on any thing that has happened during the day. I feel like I am constantly running around trying to get everything finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! Be patient ~ I know that's easy for me to say right? I'm not meaning that to be rude, but to be encouraging. "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not frow weary and lose heart." Heb. 12:2-3

Don't lose heart!!

This is how I feel about you!

"We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing. Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.
All this is evidence that God's judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in BLAZING fire with his POWERFUL angels." 1 Thessalonians 1:3-7

Focus on that today! Jesus's return! Press on Josh! "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

You're a faithful son! Love you and get better soon! :) I'll be praying for you. ~Janine

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will get better soon. Then maybe you can have a yahoo and Mt.Dew again. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Can I get an update? How are ya?? Janine