7.15.2006

Long Time, No blog

I honestly doubt anyone is still checking my blog since it has been over three months since I have updated this thing.

If anyone is reading this you probably noticed a change in the address, title, and description......the shout out to j9 is strictly because she is the one who keeps hounding me to update people on how I am doing. Love you Janine!

Okay this may be a long one....I'm going to try and keep this up and give people an idea of what is going on in my head concerning the transplant, as well as everyday life. I was talking to my transplant mentor the other day and she said it would be good for me to journal my thoughts. I thought, "Hey, thats a good idea!" After I got off the phone with her I was thinking about how I wanted to do my journaling.

Most of you know I am a very shy person and probably have a moderate to severe case of social anxiety disorder. With that said, why not let the world know whats going on in my head by putting it on the internet, right!? Yeah I'm probably crazy but we will see how this goes.

Okay...forget that about this being a long one...ill just make a few short ones tonight! I'm hungry so im getting something to eat!

No comments: