1.25.2006

Got a call today....



I got a call today from my insurance company saying that I have been approved for an evaluation and transplant procedure. As I was talking to the insurance lady today, it sort of hit me that the ball is starting to roll. For a few minutes, I got nervous. Up until today, it has seemed like something that is way off. I guess it is beginning to hit me that this is actually going to take place. There is a lot of stuff on my mind tonight....the transplant, school, my scar, relationships, my life, friends, people who care, how much is my life going to change, really too much to begin talking about......it is all jammed up there. Maybe some of it will begin to dislodge soon. Anyway, back to the call and what is next! I am now waiting on Emory to call me to set up my initial evaluation. After that, the process should take off according to the lady I talked to today. Ummm, for once, I am short of what to say so I guess this is a good time to stop for this post. Until next time!

No comments: