1.05.2007

Long Time

Haven't posted in a while. Things have now calmed down a little after Christmas and I plan on posting more here soon.

Short Update: I have not been in the hospital in a little over a month (knock on wood). The doctors changed some of my medication at the end of November which caused some of my liver enzymes to become elevated. They have put be back on my original dosages and the levels are coming back down. It is funny to see how finicky the transplant process is when it comes to medication and rejection. Long story short, I am doing well. I had a great Christmas and New Year's, saw some friends, had a break from work, and enjoyed every minute. I am looking forward to the new year and the changes 2007 may hold for me. It feels good to be healthy!

Hopefully soon I will get a picture of the scar up.......I am planning on posting the picture of the incision (staples and all) and a recent picture of how it all is healing. Keep looking back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,

Great blog, man.
I too am recovering from a liver transplant 18 months ago (PSC). Hang in there - every day now is gravy!

Jeff - Calgary, Canada
(view my story at: members.shaw.ca/jpdonald)