1.15.2007

As promised

Here are the pics that I promised. The first is from about 2 weeks after surgery and the second is from last night.


You can tell how much swelling there was when you compare it to the second picture. I had forgotten I was that swollen.

The little bump on the left side (my right) of the pic is my liver still trying to get back into position! You can compare the right side bulge and see that it has gone down a lot since March. I am surprised the scar is fading like it is. I am pretty proud of it now....and to think that I was so scared! What a pansy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think yo look great sweet boy!! Have a sexy scar to show off to all the ladies now!
-leslie-

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest scar I have ever seen! You should be proud and never want to put on a shirt agin!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Wow... that looks great!! Sexy bod Josh. Now i really want ya!! love you kid.
-mk-

Janine said...

I'm soooo glad you kept your promise! The scar is rad!!!! I stinkin love scar stories, and yours is an amazing story. What a blessing?! I am really proud of you for sharing, and you were in no way a pansy! You're freakin awesome and couragous and more than a conqueror! I'm proud to call you my friend and brother. And how crazy that the liver is still gettin situated! See so it's okay that you're constantly adjusting...so is it. Insane! this life is insane...and all this will pass and your body will be totally different in heaven. So enjoy that scar!!!!! You won't have it forever! Love ya, Janine

causaleffect said...

Josh,
I found your link from Becky at http://chopped-liver-blog.blogspot.com/
I went through the process to donate to my father in law. I was denied medically.
So, since I can't donate I came up with a way to bring about an awareness for organ donation. Check the blog out below and the photo site on Flickr.

I'll check back to see how you are doing, which it sounds like is pretty good.

CausalEffect(Brent)

Organ Donation Awareness Project
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oneaday2007
http://causaleffect.blogspot.com

Are you an organ donor?
Have to talked to your family about it?