5.28.2008

Sad, I know

Geez......where has this year gone???

Four posts this year plus this one makes five for the year. That means as of this post I am averaging one post a month. I have been absolutely terrible at blogging anything this year, but it does not seem like it has been over three months since I have blogged about anything. I'm gonna try to get started again, and this is the kickstart. (hopefully!)

So an update.......

My neck is no longer broken and there was no surgery needed. (at least I hope so!) Other than a few issues with range of motion, I am doing well. There have not been any more accidents to report this year and for that I will thank God.

I have gotten a new car (-100 man points) that is good, no GREAT, on gas (+ 200 financial points). It is a 1997 Honda Accord that was wrecked by someone else. Using a little TLC from Dad (7%, cause he can pick up heavy things), Craig (90%, it's his chosen career path), and me (the lagging 3%, I had a broken neck.....leave me alone!!!) we brought it back to life. Now it looks new and didn't break the bank!

In the middle of all of this, I had my second transplantiversary......that makes me ill that I haven't been posting. I have some pictures from that celebration that I will try to post soon.

As of the middle of April, I am no longer taking prednisone. That means that I have no place to blame my mood swings and arguments over trivial things. Not to mention that for the past 6-8 months I was on a dosage so low that my claims of "roid rage" were unfounded. Losing prednisone took me down to taking only 10 pills a day split into two doses.

That's enough of an update for today......I don't need to run out of things to write about yet!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Cute pictures! Good to see you are still blogging...one post a month, not bad. ;) Love you!