5.29.2008

Reason To Live

I know that I just posted but I may not get to post the rest of the weekend so I thought I would leave you a little video.

Most people think that I do not drink is because of me having a liver transplant. They also think that I don't go out to party very much because the temptation of alcohol and everything else that is out there is too strong. There are people who read this who know some of the mistakes that I have made while in high school and college. Those who know me now know that I am not the same person.

To everyone who wonders why I don't drink and am so much different than I have been in the past, I have found my Reason to live. I hope that all who reads this finds the Reason for the changes in my life in this video. I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for still loving me and supporting me throughout my life and in my causes.

No comments: