7.19.2007

Messy Life

Isn't it funny how just when you think you have everything figured out, everything seems to go nuts! I mean anything. There have been times that I thought my liver numbers were good and everything was going to be settling down......then BOOM, they are out the roof and I am in the hospital even though I feel great. There have been times that I thought that I had teaching figured out......everything is going great, then BOOM everything turns on its head. Lately, I thought that I had some personal issues worked out.....issues about life.....then BOOM, everything blows up in my face. Now I stand at a crossroad and don't know where to turn. I have decided to sit. I think I will just try to hitchhike and get on with the next person that comes by! I am so tired of things going wrong, so tired of things blowing up in my face, so tired of being tired. I have reached a plopping point and here is where I plop. Things aren't awful, things aren't good, but I'm just gonna sit right here and nap until things get figured out. I know this is a crazy post and makes no sense....but it is my blog and I will type what I want! :-)

To all of my friends, know that I love you.
To all of my family, know that I love you.
To everyone who has been there for me in any form or fashion, thank you so much!

To those who know where I am at in my life right now and even those who don't, I need your prayers. I am trying to be a better man, both for myself and for the people who are around me. Pray for me as much as you can.

Thanks for listening, I feel a little better already!

2 comments:

Sarah's Blog said...

I'm praying for you Josh. Your friendship means more to me than you'll ever know. I hope that everything works out your way in the end.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what you are exactly going through, but I totally feel your pain. I read this blog of yours probaly once every 5 or 6 months, just to check on a friend that I still think and care about dearly. When I read this post, I felt like you were reading my mind at this moment in my life. I also have to say that currently I am going through some very scary health issues for me (nothign like what you have been though). Long story short - I have been to the doctor 5 times in the last month to find otu that I could have UC, Chron's, or even the possiblity of a type of cancer. It is so hard to stay positive at 26 years years old with these scary words hanging in the air. Wow! I vented a little too much, but I really just wanted to let you know that I understand why you are sitting. :) I will and always have kept you in my prayers. Hang in there...He has a plan. :)