7.31.2007

Back to the Grind

Well, my summer is almost over. In about 9 hours I have to be back at work to start a new school year. I don't suppose I can argue too much considering that most people have to work year round. I am excited about going back being that this summer has been so crazy. The new school year will put me back on a much needed routine and hopefully I can start getting my life back under control.

This has been a good summer for me healthwise. It is still hard for me to believe that I have come so far from this time last year. I was still having trouble walking any distance this time last year. I had trouble walking from my truck to my classroom. On a better note, I have walked a few miles in the past couple of days and I still have energy! It is exciting when I look back on where I was and exciting to see where I will be this time next year.

There have been some people in my life this past year who have helped me more than they will ever know. I can only hope that those people will continue to stay in my life and be there for me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. To those few, thank you!

1 comment:

Mylerna said...

School is back in session already? Geesh... what happened to starting after labor day. Atlanta Traffic will get horrible again... such is life.

Glad your doing better with the energy.