7.12.2007

I am back

Sorry for the hiatus. There were some personal issues I was going through. I am currently still dealing with some of those issues though they have only become more personal and involving less people. I have realized some things lately that I have been ignoring or hiding about myself for a long time. I am in the process of looking into finding ways to help myself process and deal with some of these issues.

Update on me.....I went to the doctor yesterday for the first time in 5 weeks and my bloodwork was better than it has been in a while. The doctors were excited and I was ecstatic! In just the past few months I have gone from going to the clinic one time a week to once every 2 weeks to once a month.......and now I do not have to go back for two months!! Whoooo!! I know most people are probably thinking that that still sounds excessive but not having to return to the doctor for a full 8 weeks is awesome! I have to go see another doctor next Monday but after that no more appointments until September 5!

No comments: