3.23.2006

Things have been crazy lately!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything. Things have been crazy at school. The end of the quarter is wild. Grades have to be in, things have to be checked off, and all of this is added on top of the normal paperwork I deal with. With that said, I haven't posted in a while due to that and sheer laziness. I have been feeling pretty good lately though fatigue is always a problem that I deal with. We just keep trudging along though putting one foot in front of the other and painting a smile on so the world thinks we are well. In the famous (or infamous) words of Joe Dirt, "Life's a garden, dig it!" and that is what I do everyday. Well enough rambling, Ill get to the meat of this post.

Went to a support group meeting last week and things there were pretty depressing! I had blood work the other day and my meld score came back as a 24, which is fairly high and places me nearer to the top of the list than the 20 i was a few weeks ago. I have to get blood work again in a few weeks and we will see what the new score is! Well that is all the news I have for now! If the beeper goes off, I'll be running! Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, Josh
I'm praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

hey there mr. georgia-sounds like the typical school year for you, but i know you can handle it. also, keep your head up and keep that positive thinking going...iowa is thinking bout ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh and family!
I just recently found out about your blog so sorry to not post any earlier! Hang in there, we're ALL praying for you and know what a strong person you are! Don't worry about the scar, it will be one of many battle wounds. Lance keeps us in the know. I can't wait to see you!
Love