3.10.2009

Update

I don't know......I just can't seem to find time lately to get on here and update. It has been so long, I doubt anyone even comes here to check up anymore.

Anyways, I am doing well. Had a little scare last November with some rejection. I had a couple other bouts with rejection but this was by far the most troublesome. At one point the doctors thought the PSC had returned. After a biopsy, some IV Solu-medrol (methylprednisolone), and a lot of worrying, it was determined that it had not come back and I was in the clear. Most of that came about because the doctors tried once again to take me off of prednisone.

My body just loves the stuff for some reason even though I hate it. So once again, I am on prednisone and tapering little by little. I am now on 15 mg a day and should be lowered to 10 mg at the end of the month.

I had a lot of people praying for me and I know that that had a lot to do with the outcome. God has been good to me and though I have gone through some tough times, I have never doubted his presence.

It is hard to believe that March 26 will be my three year transplantiversary. Time flies when you are having fun and healthy.

So that is my update for now. I need to try this more......I forget just how therapeutic it is for me to write these things down from time to time. It seems so easy for me to let life get in the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy three year. hope you are good.

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well. Miss you. Lj