6.18.2008

Last Two Classes


I have two classes left before I complete my master's in education. Both of these classes are going to be conducted online which is something that I have never before tackled. I have only looked at the content within those classes, but I already see that there are some ups and downs in completing this type of class. One great thing is that I will not have to drive back and forth to campus for classes a couple of times a week which will save me money since gas is hovering around $4.00 a gallon. The only major downside to the classes is that they are conducted online which means I will have to find some self-control and work on my classes instead of scouring the internet! Both of the classes have a syllabus that seems pretty intense with a lot of reading, responding, commenting, and journaling. I am excited about finishing these two classes and getting the pay raise that comes along with more education.

No comments: